We all are aware of the increasing population nowadays and it causes numerous negative effects on the human body. Because of polluted water, unnatural food products increase the issue of lack of hair growth. Some women have very few eyelashes, eyebrows, and hairs as well, but now you can use the eyelash extension to make them thicker. After a fixed time you must have to take care of the eyelash extension removal as well. You can visit our site to learn more about eyelash extensions, everything is provided on the site in a very detailed way.
These are few steps that you can use eyelash glue for eyelash extension removal:
- You must have to prepare a professional eyelash adhesive remover.
- In the second step, you have to place the under-eye pads or tape under your eyes.
- In the third step, you have to set the professional adhesive remover on a plating film.
- Now you have to apply the remover on eyelash extensions by using a micro swab.
- You have to wait for about 3 minutes after the above process.
- After this, you have to use a lint-free swab or tweezers to slide off the extensions.
- If any eyelashes remaining on your natural eyelash the use the fresh lint-free swab to clean up.
- Soak some cotton pads in the water and then rinse the natural eyelashes thoroughly.
- After this, you have to dry the wet lashes with a mini fan and then brush the lashes.
Your eyelashes will be done with just 9 steps. If you don’t want to do this as you don’t have proper knowledge then you must have to go with the expert. They will take very little time and provide you best eyelash extension removal service. All you have to do is to visit the site and then place a booking for the eyelash extension service. Our staff is highly experienced and they know how to handle eyelashes properly.