Fitness is not just what our body looks like physically but also about the body’s ability to complete activities for everyday life much more effectively and efficiently. It refers to the ability of your heart, lungs, and organs to consume, transport, and utilize oxygen. The more you maintain your fitness, the more your heart becomes efficient at pumping blood and oxygen to the body, and the body becomes more efficient using oxygen. Many people don’t get the recommended amount of fitness and exercise in their lives that are needed for them to stay healthy. Making sure your kid is staying active and maintaining fitness in their everyday lives is one of the most important jobs as a parent. Our priority should always be anytime fitness.
How can we maintain fitness?
To maintain our fitness, we need to follow exercise and nutrition regularly, and anytime fitness is most important: –
- Exercise- It is a physical activity that helps us to condition our body, improving health, and maintaining fitness. It includes strengthening muscles and the cardiovascular system, honing athletic skills, weight loss or maintenance, or for enjoyment. Gaming is one of the bests ways to carry out exercises. It results in increasing growth factors that help to create nerve cells and promote synaptic plasticity, increasing chemicals in the brain that help cognition, such as dopamine, glutamate, norepinephrine, and serotonin. Apart from this, exercising also decreases the levels of cortisol. The stress hormone cortisol that builds fat in the abdominal region, making weight loss difficult. It can cause many health problems which can affect both physical as well as mental health..
- Diet- Eating healthy food comprises eating a wide variety of foods with balanced meals that range from carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. A balanced diet gives your body the nutrition it needs to function properly for food growth and development. It protects against infection, diseases, and performance in your daily work. A balanced diet is very important for your life every day.
- Heart and lungs become stronger, more blood, and more oxygen to the body cells whenever needed.
- Keeps cholesterol in a healthy range also keeps blood vessels strong and healthy.
- It also builds muscle strength and also endurance and also increases our joint flexibility.
- Keeps the good ratio of fat to muscle…body composition.
Importance of fitness in an athlete: –
1.Co-ordination- the ability to use your eyes and ears to determine and direct the smooth movement of the body.
2.Balance – the ability to control or stabilize your equilibrium while you are moving.
- Agility- the ability to change or control the direction or position of our body while maintaining a constant rapid body motion.
- Physical fitness is very important, especially at the early stages of life.
- Fitness helps children in the way they look, feel, sleep, learn and think better.
- It also helps children perform better at school and get good grades.
- It is also essential that parents themselves help their children to be active.
- Teachers should also understand the importance of being physically fit, and they should give students some extra time to do extra exercise and to get extra energy.