Hemorrhoids or piles are a common health problem in today’s world. Constipation and excessive weight loss are the two most common factors behind the appearance of piles. Besides that, a large number of pregnant women are at risk of developing piles in a short period of time due to excessive weight gain.
Most women who become pregnant are concerned about the development of hemorrhoids during pregnancy. However, simple methods can be used at home to prevent this from happening. It is very important to include high fiber foods in your diet and consume plenty of clear fluids to keep stacks at bay. These measures help keep constipation, which is the main cause of hemorrhoids, at bay.
Women who are prone to hemorrhoids during pregnancy can be relieved of hemorrhostop erfahrungen home remedies. The most popular are:
- Using ice packs on the affected area can reduce pain and inflammation caused by piles. Frozen peas can be used for benefits in the inflamed area.
- You can try using witch hazel for much of the relief of irritation and itching. It is available as a standard over-the-counter drug at most drug stores.
- Cleaning the anal and rectal areas is of the utmost importance. The area should be well dry after each bowel movement. Any type of tight underwear should be avoided. You can use medical wipes to reduce the risk of infection.
- Patients with hemorrhoids should avoid straining their rectal muscles when sitting on the toilet seat for long periods of time. The anal and rectal muscles are put under pressure when you force them to empty the bowels. In between, you should take frequent breaks if you have to sit on the toilet seat for a long time.
- Using a hemorrhoid cream is a relatively simple option to relieve pain, inflammation, and itching. You can choose from the wide variety of products available from your nearest pharmacist. You can also ask your GP for a prescription from www.hemorrhostop.at. It can provide soothing relief from hemorrhoid symptoms.
You can also seek advice from your GP about dietary fiber intake. In most pregnant women, hemorrhoids go away on their own after giving birth. In some cases, if they persist, they can be easily relieved using home remedies and natural methods. You can make an appointment with your family doctor who will inform you about the various treatment options. Treating the batteries quickly will keep them from progressing enough to cause major problems.